U

Tuesday, November 21st, 2023 6:01 PM

Closed

dual sim on xfinity mobile iphone 15 pro max

i have active xfinity mobile line on Iphone 15 pro max now as another sim want to add esim of other provider from my home country - can i add that esim from another provider to xfinity provided iphone device as another sim ??

in the device willbe 2 esim

1. xfinity active line

2. sim from other provider - Airtel india or Tello Tmobile

Official Employee

• 

938 Messages

7 months ago

@user_vakemn Thank you so much for reaching out to us on our forums for help wtih utilizing the dual sim options on the iphone 15 pro max. Xfinity Mobile does support esim and dual sim. In order to utilize the esim with another provider, you would have to have the phone paid in full and unlocked. I researched the details on iphone support sites. Airtel is showing as a provider for esim, but I was not able to locate details for tello. Do you know if your phone is unlocked with Xfinity?

3 Messages

@XfinityPaula​ What if my other line is already with Xfinity?  Can I this line to the line on my new iphone which is still being financed?

3 Messages

any update on this question?

Official Employee

• 

789 Messages

Hello @vinniele. A dual SIM device allows you to have two different cellular plans on your pSIM and eSIM, even from different carriers. When traveling abroad, you can get an eSIM without swapping out your Xfinity Mobile pSIM.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here