Anon1070938's profile

Not applicable

• 

5 Messages

Monday, July 15th, 2024 2:23 PM

Does email to text via vtext or is there an alternative?

Do either of these supported anymore because I can't get it to work.

There are two ways to text an email to Xfinity phones besides plain old phone number texting.​  ​ ​  ​using: "[phone number]@​​vtext.com​​" works for straight text ONLY.  Also, a character limit is in place.​  ​ ​  ​using: "[phone number]@​​mypixmessages.com​​" works for text, photos, etc.  Characters are not limited to 140.​

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 months ago

Anon1070938 We would recommend checking this link out (https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/block-email-text-messages) and we've also seen other customers mention that there are times when they have needed to forward the email to another email (Gmail) and then forward it from there.

Not applicable

• 

5 Messages

I gues my question reall was how do I set it up on a company's website that sends me emails and I want the to also go to my phone?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Anon1070938 You may want to reach out to the company you are referencing a request to see if when they email you, they can send it to you via text and to your email address so that you receive them at both locations.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Not applicable

• 

5 Messages

They don't except via vtext or mypixessages.com.  My Question is whether either of those are supposed to work because I don't receive messages.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Anon1070938 Unfortunately, that is not something we can answer. This is not a service we provide as this is usually handled within third-party mail clients as a feature.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here