rjgduck's profile

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, August 3rd, 2024 3:24 PM

Considering switch from AT&T cell o Infniity. Downsides?

We use AT&T cell service. Xfinity for TV, internet, and landlines. Should we switch over to Xfinity?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

rjgduck Hello! Thank you for reaching out and we are excited that you are interested in possibly switching to Xfinity Mobile. We would recommend going here to view more information on Xfinity Mobile so that you can see what we have.

Contributor

• 

97 Messages

2 months ago

I have been with AT&T for many many years. I also have been with Xfinity(comcast) for my TV,Phone Internet. almost as long. I too have frequently looked at switching. The offers are good and it looks like I could save some with Xfinity.

However, i do not know anyone personally who has Xfinity Mobile so my only research has been through this forum. I understand that most people happy with a service do not post that they are happy. But there are still a lot of complaints about the service. Yes there are many on AT&T's, but I can only go by how good my service has been with them. That has to be said , has been exceptional.

Not much help I know. I guess its down to taking a chance. Go with your gut.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

camdids Hey there! Thanks for the comment on the post and for your curiosity on our service. We are here to work with you and address all your doubts on Xfinity Mobile. Please send us a DM with your complete name and address? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here