U

Friday, December 8th, 2023 10:28 PM

Closed

Complaints about store managers and customer service

Since my mobile phone network speed was very slow, I called Xfinity. Since my English was limited, the customer service asked me to find an Xfinity store for help. Today I went to the store at 11803 wildest Dr ste A Houston TX77031 for help. , but the customer service and manager (name: Carlos [Edited: Personal Information]) had an extremely bad attitude and bad character, and bullied me because I didn’t understand English. I told them that it was Xfinity customer service who asked me to come to the store for help, and then I called again. I called the customer service, and the customer service asked the store staff to answer the phone, but the manager and customer service team of this store were unwilling to answer the phone. It made me wonder why you hired such people to be managers and customer service, and wouldn’t you provide service if you don’t open an account? I think such managers and customer service staff should be fired. If you call me, please contact me in Chinese. If it is not handled well, 101 of our families will cancel Xfinity services and join ATT at the end of this month. You will lose 9,000 every month. U.S. dollars, just ask Carlos [Edited: Personal Information] for these money birds.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

7 months ago

Hello, @user_50i2oe. Thank you for reaching out over our Community Forums. I do apologzie for your recent experience with our team, we definitely want the best customer service experience for all of our customers. Unfortunately, we are a bit limited when it comes to assisting our Xfinity Mobile customers over our Forums due to security, and authentication requirements. Have you tried contacting our Xfinity Mobile support team via Chat, or text message? 

Xfinity Mobile Team
• SMS Text Message: 888-936-4968
Direct Chat

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here