judithmatlock's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, May 27th, 2024 7:28 PM

Complaint about Roaming Charges

Not that I expect this to go anywhere, since I have already been on the phone with Xfinity (with whom I have been a customer for over 20 years), but I am so angry I could spit.  

I just received a bill from Xfinity Mobile with a roaming charge of $950.  I was in Spain for 25 days during which time I activiated the Global Travel Pass option.  At some point it was deactivated and they have accused me of doing so.  Why the he!! whould I deactivate this when I am paying $10 (which I think is a ripoff as well), only to pay $30+ dollars a day.  I want to go on the record to say that I in no uncertain terms did not deactive the option.  

It appalls me that a company that is charging outrageous fees to begin with would try to rip anyone off.  I will be canceling this account ASAP and will look at canceling the TV/Internet as well.  I know that my one outrageously overpriced account is but a mere drop in the bucket.  But for me it is the principal. 

As much money as you are making why would you try to cheat your customers.  What exactly does an addition $700 mean to you.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 month ago

judithmatlock I'm sorry to hear about your situation. We'd like to help investigate and see if anything can be done to help. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your full name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I did correct the chat and spoke with a supervisor to no avail.  I do not want to waste another hour of my life for nothing to happen.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here