U

Friday, September 20th, 2024 9:56 PM

Comcast is currently unavailable

10 days ago my comcast email stopped working, I deleted it a tried over a dozen times to reload it on my Iphone 11. I have called Apple and Comcast and both cannot get it to work. My mail works fine on my wifes exact same phone and on my laptop.  Would anyone have some suggestions for me?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

14 days ago

Good evening @user_2lugan, and thank you for reaching out to our dedicated Communities team, we appreciate your time and hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I'm sorry to hear that your Comcast email stopped working 10-days ago and tried to delete and reload it on your iPhone 11. I see that you stated you called Apple, were they able to provide any additional information? We can run through some additional troubleshooting steps as well. If needed, we can get a ticket submitted over to our awesome and dedicated Advanced Repair Team for further investigation. I also see that you stated it works fine on your wife's same phone and on your laptop. Have you tried restarting your phone? May I also confirm that your phone's software is up-to-date? Rest assured, our team is here to help and wants to make sure this gets resolved. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here