U

Wednesday, December 6th, 2023 9:30 PM

Closed

Cell signal at home

Having issues with cell service at my house(a pretty big neighborhood). Have had the service almost 2 years with minimal issues until the last 30 days. I use my phone for work and WiFi calling is okay at best. When will my service issues be resolved. Says that your upgrading the network but when will that be completed? Says I have 3 bars but only -110 (best) and 127 (worst)dBms?I used to get -95 consistently.Calls keep dropping on me and my wife’s phones?

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

7 months ago

Thank you for reaching out @user_jayrad615. Have you checked to make sure your phone is up to date? Have you troubleshooted your internet connection using the Xfinity App and also troubleshoot your devices such as rebooting devices?

3 Messages

Yes I’ve done all the steps and they said they were fixing it and would receive an email in 24 hours. That was 2 days ago. It’s very frustrating and I had to wait over an hour to get that answer on the chat service.

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

Were you speaking with Xfinity Mobile or residential services chat? @user_jayrad615

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Xfinity mobile was who I spoke to 

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

@user_jayrad615 Have you reached back out to Xfinity Mobile to ask for an update?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

4 months ago

My husband and I have been having similar issues for months now. We either have no service at home or continuously drop calls. Not happy at all with this service!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_krcuji! We want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

1 Message

2 months ago

Seems like you received more work on here and no answer from comcast. I too have the same issue in my home.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here