U

Wednesday, June 26th, 2024 7:32 PM

cell phone service not working

I have an iPhone 13 that's been working while I'm traveling in Mexico. Today the phone service isn't working at all. Been on the phone with customer service, got cut off now have no phone service at all. Chatting with agent but it's already been an hour and a half and no resolution. How do I get my cell service to work again?! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 days ago

I’m currently in Mexico City. No service at all. 

3 Messages

Oh no! I'm sorry. I always have trouble with xfinity when I travel abroad. Maybe time for a new carrier!

Official Employee

• 

617 Messages

user_959a34 Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us today, I know how important working service is as a consumer myself and hearing of the issues you are experiencing in Mexico City means we need to get you back up and running as soon as possible. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Problem Solver

• 

448 Messages

5 days ago

I just read a news article regarding international roaming not working. It is affecting all carriers. Related to issues at international connection partner Syniverse, according to a person familiar with the situation. The company says the estimated time of restoration is 12 hours up to 24 hours.

3 Messages

Thanks for the update! You provided more info than xfinity customer service. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_whhwul! We regret to hear your Xfinity Mobile services were not working while traveling abroad. I noticed DreamSayerZ mentioned there was a known issue expected to be resolved within 24 hours. Are you still experiencing this issue? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

5 days ago

Same problem started yesterday in Italy. Interestingly enough, I regained service at 1am this morning but then immediately lost it again at the same time as yesterday, 6 hours later.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here