U

Sunday, August 25th, 2024 1:28 PM

Cannot Get Mail - Comast is currently unavailable error message

I have been on the Comcast Community site and iPhone user site regarding my inability to access Comcast email. I have spent numerous hours on hold with Comcast, only to be disconnected or told I would receive a callback, and no one calls. I have tried removing email and re-adding email more times than I can count, changing the password, ensuring the Email - Security - "Third Party Access Security is checked, confirming server settings, turning on WiFi, and trying cell-only service, etc. Emails come into the account on my desktop but not the iPhone. This is clearly a known issue based on some of the other postings in this community, but all I see is asking people to submit DM messages, which is not an actual solution people can use. Can Comcast please respond with a solution we can use to permanently resolve this issue and stop wasting their customer's time with endless phone calls or DM that result in no solution.!

Official Employee

• 

775 Messages

1 month ago

Hey there, user_fjpgyj! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums! I am very sorry to hear about the access to your email, and I know it has been a frustrating time. We would recommend reaching out to our Customer Security Assurance Team for further assistance as you have exhausted all the resolutions that we have found work for folks to gain the access back. You can find their information here. Please let us know if you have any further questions/concerns. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here