U

Sunday, May 12th, 2024 4:09 AM

By Xfinity billed so high

I got billed by Xfinity $12563.87 no help to fix Xfinity is all fraud 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

user_569hdy Wow, that is a very high bill and I would be alarmed about getting something like that too. I would be happy to look at things and see what the cause was and how to help. To get started, please send our team a Direct Message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

<Edited: "Personal Information">

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_569hdy Thank you again for reaching out via our Forums. To review your billing please send a direct message with the full name of the primary person listed on the statement and the service address. For account security we ask that you do not post these items in a public setting. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here