T

Wednesday, March 20th, 2024 6:11 PM

Bad 5G, spotty LTE

I just switched to xfinity yesterday. I can't get any 5G service at all, and only barely get LTE. I can't get any signal at my house and I'm right in a busy heavily populated area. My neighbor has Verizon and gets blazing fast 5G all the time, so if this is really using Verizon network, it's a very old one of theirs.  I just want my phone to work! I'm about to switch back to TMobile.

2 Messages

4 months ago

Does anyone know what's going on here??

Official Employee

• 

988 Messages

Hi there, @Twizzlers469 I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get your Internet connectivity concerns addressed. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account-specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here