M

Tuesday, June 4th, 2024 1:27 AM

Activating iPhone in SOS Mode

Xfinity is a terrible company, with some of the worst customer service on planet earth, who does not value you us as customers whatsoever. They have our money, they think we can't go to ATT or some other carrier - lets prove them wrong shall we?

A number of our phones have been stuck in SOS Only mode for weeks. I have spent 20 minutes in hell dealing with Xfinity's terrible automated "support" (aka "develop a system we hope will frustrate most users into using our terrible app instead") only to now be sitting for more than 10 additional minutes on hold listening to their awful elevator music and the repeated message telling me to come search their forums (LOL LMAO). I followed their year old forum post (written by an ex-employee) - WOW such customer service I feel SO appreciated!!!! - and nothing fixed it. So I guess I just sit here and wait for the person in the Phillipines that they pay as little as possible to and hope that they can help me because noone else in the entire company sees me as anything more than a pay pig.

I give Xfinity A LOT of money and I have for YEARS but will be doing my best to convince my family to switch all our phone lines and cable services to a different provider because enough is enough this "customer service" is literally the worst I have ever experienced.

Official Employee

• 

988 Messages

28 days ago

Hi there, @

MUWyR2YfbJcmVaGANPsD4wBqR4BDiiF2poqqcEKZxJLJ9PRoDp Thank you for taking the time out to let us know the issues you are experiencing with your Xfinity Mobile Service. I truly do apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing. Since it's been a few days since you last posted where you able to get taken care of?-Richard

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here