U

Wednesday, July 17th, 2024 6:23 PM

A reliable signal while using your service for my iphone 15 pro

I can get wonderful service using other people's internet service in CT and Colorado and other points of this country.  Why is your service not working with my iphone 15 pro in Guilford, CT 06437?  I have called several times to both Xfinity and to my cell phone service, Consumer Cellular and so far have received no solution from either of you.

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

3 months ago

@user_u3zzq8 Do you have any services with Xfinity? You mentioned Consumer Cellular is your cell phone service.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 months ago

Hi there @user_u3zzq8. I am sorry to hear that you have been having troubles with your mobile service. I have checked our Nationwide coverage map with the zipcode you provided us. It looks like you are covered with 5G, 4G LTE, and with 3687 WiFi Hotspots to connect your iPhone 15 pro. 

2 Messages

Well, unless I use someone else's hotspots, what you say is incorrect.  This all started with my 15pro. From what I have read of others online having the same problem, I think there is something amiss with xfinity's signal to iphone 51pro.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7? They can troubleshoot the mobile service for you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here