U

Thursday, December 28th, 2023 1:13 AM

Closed

5G

Wheere is my 5G it’s basically none existent, I get more LTE data than 5G and even that is inconsistent. One minute I’m on all 4 bars of lte the next I’m on two all in the same building when every other carrier I was apart of gave me all 5G bars in the same spots. Why do I get more 4G signal than 5G And it randomly switches from 4G to 5G+ and then they next day it’ll be lte in the same spot I just had 5G+ in.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

9 months ago

5G is really a joke!!   If you're in a rural area, then 5G can be spotty or nonexistent.  As Xfinity Mobile Customers, we  use Verizon Data Cell Towers and their Tower Repair Technicians are seriously backlogged with their own Customer Database.  5G Signals reverting back to LTE is an indication, that amplification hardware needs updating and fixing.  I've had Signal Strength issues going on now for 2 months, and I am only less than a mile from the Data Cell Tower... It really angers me , that this is occurring..  I think Xfinity Mobile will someday wake up, when their Customer Base starts to decrease and nobody  wants to renew their agreements anymore... 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hey there @valleytrail, signal issues are always annoying to deal with, so I'm sorry you're going through it. Have you worked with any of our Mobile teammates to try and provide some support? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

543 Messages

9 months ago

@user_y3881p Thanks for posting. We specialize in residential services on the forums, but you may get more info reaching the Xfinity Mobile team and inquiring about the 5G availability directly. For security with Xfinity Mobile accounts and devices, please call or text 1 (888) 936-4968 to reach our secure Mobile team. You can also chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile, where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here