XfinityJessie's profile

Administrator

• 

5K Messages

Wed, May 22, 2019 1:00 PM

Closed

ANSWERED: Xfinity Military Rewards

Question

Does Comcast have special offers for members of the military?

Answer

At Comcast, your military service matters to us. In gratitude for your service, we have a special customer offer if you're currently serving in the military or if you're a veteran: a one-time $25 Xfinity coupon that can be used toward your next Xfinity On Demand rental or purchase or as a credit to your bill. In addition, if you've signed up for Xfinity service with a minimum term contract within the past 90 days, you're eligible to receive a special $100 Visa prepaid card.

For more information about these offers and how to redeem them, please go to xfinity.com/military.

Does Comcast have a special offer for members of the military?
To honor those who have served our country, we've created a process to help us identify and reward currently serving and veteran members of the military. Such customers who complete our verification process will receive a $25 Xfinity coupon which can be used to rent or purchase Xfinity On Demand movies or as a credit toward their bill. Also, verified customers who signed up for residential Xfinity service with a term contract within 90 days prior to registration will receive a $100 Prepaid Visa Card. Both are one-time offers.

Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the special offers, you must be a Comcast customer and a member of the military community. Comcast employees are not eligible.

I’m an Xfinity customer. How do I apply for the special offer?
You can verify your military service at xfinity.com/military to receive the military appreciation offer. You'll need to provide your Xfinity account number and a valid email address. Your email address will allow us to contact you with your approval status and provide instructions on how to redeem your special offer. You may be asked to provide a form of ID to verify your military status if we cannot instantly process your application.

What if I’m not an Xfinity customer yet?
Purchase any offer online, by phone or in an Xfinity Store, then go to xfinity.com/military once your services have been installed to apply and verify your military status. Access Xfinity offers online or contact us.

Why do I have to go through a verification process?
Our military appreciation offer is reserved specifically for members of the United States military. To obtain this special offer, a very short verification process is required.

How long does it take to verify my eligibility?
For most service members, it’s instant. However, we may require additional details to verify eligibility for others.

How long does it take to receive these offers?
After your application has been processed and your military status has been approved, we'll send you an email within 10 days showing you how to redeem and activate the Xfinity coupon. The Prepaid Visa card will be mailed to the Comcast account holder within 16-18 weeks of military status verification and expires in 180 days.

What kind of proof do you require to verify service?
Most customers are instantly verified by providing a few details regarding their service. If we need additional information, we accept a wide variety of readily available and accepted forms of documentation; the complete list is provided during the registration process. We're looking for official documentation that clearly shows your first and last name, a date of birth or discharge/retire date, and a clear affiliation with the military. We strongly suggest you cross out any sensitive information on the documentation that you send to us.

Can you tell me more about how an Xfinity Coupon works?
An Xfinity coupon is an electronic coupon that can be redeemed for Xfinity On Demand rentals/purchases or as a credit to your monthly Comcast bill. After your application has been processed and your military status has been approved, we'll send you an email within 10 days showing you how to redeem and activate the coupon. You'll have six months after you receive the email to use the coupon. This is a one-time offer.

Does Comcast hire members of the military?
Yes! You've built your military career around serving others. At Comcast NBCUniversal, you can continue that path, whether through service to our communities, service to our customers, or continued service to the country. You can find jobs near you at jobs.comcast.com/military.

I have questions that aren't covered here. Can you help me?
Yes. You can call us at 1-800-948-8174. If you need to leave a message, we'll return your call on the next business day.

Hiring Our Military

Our tradition of hiring and supporting the military community began with our founder, World War II U.S. Navy veteran Ralph Roberts, and has continued to today. Whether you’re a member of the military community beginning your civilian career, a veteran entrepreneur accelerating your business, a military spouse, or an organization working on behalf of local military initiatives, we hope you’ll join us in supporting those who have dedicated their lives to service. You can find jobs near you at https://jobs.comcast.com/military.

Additional Resources

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here