Xfinity Support's profile

Official Employee

• 

63 Messages

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 1:00 PM

Closed

ANSWERED: Xfinity Military Rewards

Question

Does Comcast have special offers for members of the military?

Answer

At Comcast, we’re proud to offer exclusive benefits for those who serve, including discounts on mobile plans, flexible line fees, virtual prepaid cards and Xfinity Rewards Diamond member status, our highest tier available.

Looking to become a confirmed military customer? Visit xfinity.com/military to get started.

Already a confirmed military customer? Here’s more information about the benefits available to you:

• $180 virtual prepaid card: If you confirmed your military status prior to April 29, 2024, visit xfinity.com/military and click get started to redeem your virtual prepaid card. 
    • If confirmed on or after April 29, 2024, expect an email with your virtual prepaid card within 14-16 weeks.
    • To check the status, visit the Xfinity Incentive Tracker. It can take up to 10 business days to appear on the Track site.

• Xfinity Rewards Diamond status: We’ll automatically upgrade your Xfinity Rewards member eligibility to Diamond — our highest tier available.
    • With Diamond status, you’ll have access to even more unique experiences and special perks, including a subscription to Peacock Premium at no extra cost for Xfinity Internet customers.
    • If you’re not already a member, we encourage you to sign up. Join Xfinity Rewards for free.
    • It will take approximately 10 days for newly verified military members to be upgraded to Diamond tier. 

• Free Unlimited Xfinity Mobile line for a year when you add a new line of Unlimited service:
    • To add Xfinity Mobile to your internet plan or an unlimited line to your existing mobile plan, visit xfinity.com/mobile. Xfinity Internet is required.

• Flexible line fees: Relocating where Xfinity Internet is not available but want to keep Xfinity Mobile? Don’t worry — we’ll waive the Mobile-Only Fee to keep you connected.

FAQs

Does Xfinity have special benefits for members of the military? 
We’re proud to offer exclusive benefits for those who serve, including discounts on mobile plans, flexible line fees, virtual prepaid cards, and Xfinity Rewards Diamond member status, our highest tier available. Don’t miss out — visit xfinity.com/military to get started. 

Who is eligible? 
Xfinity customers who fit into any of the following categories:

• Active/reserve military
  • Retired military
  • Veteran
  • Spouse/family member in the household of someone with the criteria mentioned above

I’m an Xfinity customer. How do I apply to receive military benefits?
Visit xfinity.com/military to confirm your military status. You will need to sign in with your Xfinity ID, have an acceptable form of military ID, and a valid email address to start the confirmation process.

What if I’m not an Xfinity customer?
It’s easy to build a plan with Xfinity! Visit xfinity.com or call us at 1-800-XFINITY. Once you become an Xfinity customer with your services installed, visit xfinity.com/military to confirm your military status. 

Why do I have to go through a confirmation process?
This confirmation process is in place to confirm military status and ensure that these benefits are exclusively available to those who have served. The process will only take a moment. Visit xfinity.com/military to get started. 

What kind of proof do you require to confirm my military status? 
We accept a wide variety of readily available forms of documentation; the complete list is provided during the registration process. Visit xfinity.com/military to get started. 

How long does it take to confirm my eligibility?
For most service members, it’s instant. However, we may require additional details to confirm eligibility.

Does Comcast hire members of the military?
Yes! Our tradition of hiring and supporting the military community began with our founder, World War II U.S. Navy veteran Ralph Roberts, and has continued today. Visit jobs.comcast.com/programs/military to learn more.  

I’m still waiting for my $180 Virtual Prepaid Card. Can you help me? 
Once you confirm your military status or request a virtual prepaid card by visiting xfinity.com/military and clicking get started, please allow 14–16 weeks for fulfillment. You’ll receive an email with your virtual prepaid card once fulfilled. To check the status, visit the Xfinity Incentive Tracker. It can take up to 10 business days to appear on the Track site.

How do I sign up for Xfinity Rewards and use the Diamond level status?
To learn more about Xfinity Rewards, visit xfinity.com/rewards.

I have questions that aren't covered here. Can you help me?
Yes. You can call us at 1-800-948-8174. 

Hiring Our Military

Our tradition of hiring and supporting the military community began with our founder, World War II U.S. Navy veteran Ralph Roberts, and has continued to today. Whether you’re a member of the military community beginning your civilian career, a veteran entrepreneur accelerating your business, a military spouse, or an organization working on behalf of local military initiatives, we hope you’ll join us in supporting those who have dedicated their lives to service.

From continuing your education to unique benefits, Comcast NBCUniversal is an employer that provides a place for military community employees to thrive in their careers.

When you're a part of our team, we want to make sure that you're taken care of, regardless of where and when you're serving. We’re also dedicated to supporting Military Spouses in their professional development and have a number of benefits and programs to specifically assist them in a successful career transition with Comcast NBCUniversal.

Additional Resources

https://military.xfinity.com/

https://military.xfinity.com/get-started

Military Service Offers FAQs

Comcast Careers Military

Military FAQs

Supporting Our Veterans

Our Military Community

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here