ANSWERED: How to use Apple Pay on xfinity.com?
Customers can now pay their bill online using Apple Pay in the Safari web browser with a compatible Apple device. To use Apple Pay, you must first add a credit or debit card to your Apple Wallet.
To learn about device compatibility and how to set up and use Apple Pay, visit http://www.apple.com/apple-pay/
- Go to https://customer.xfinity.com/#/billing/payment in the Safari web browser using an Apple Pay compatible device. Sign in to your account using your Xfinity username and password.
- On the bill pay page, choose your payment amount from either the full current balance due or another amount. (Note: You can't schedule a payment in advance using Apple Pay, so make sure to pick today’s date as the Payment Date.)
- Under Payment Method, select Apple Pay. Click Continue.
- Review your Apple Pay card and billing and contact information. Touch your finger on the home button to Pay with Touch ID.
- A confirmation message will appear.
Apple Pay is compatible with these devices
Per Apple's website, Apple Pay is currently available on the following devices:
iPhone models with Face ID
iPhone models with Touch ID, except for iPhone 5s
Identify your iPhone model to see if it supports Apple Pay.
You can use Apple Pay with a compatible iPhone for purchases and payments:
- In stores1
- Within apps
- On the web in Safari2
- Within transit systems in some countries and regions3
- Person to person4
- At some schools with your student ID5
- In Business Chat6
iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad, and iPad mini models with Touch ID or Face ID
Apple Watch Series 1 and 2 and later
Apple Watch (1st generation)7
Mac models with Touch ID
Mac models introduced in 2012 or later with an Apple Pay-enabled iPhone or Apple Watch
To use Apple Pay for purchases in stores in Japan, you need an iPhone 8 or later, or an Apple Watch Series 3 or later. You can also use an iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, or Apple Watch Series 2 that was purchased in Japan. Learn how to tell whether your device was purchased in Japan.
In China mainland, you can use Apple Pay on the web in Safari only on compatible iPhone and iPad models using iOS 11.2 or later. In the Netherlands, you can use Apple Pay on the web only on a compatible iPhone or iPad.
Not all iPhone and Apple Watch models are compatible with transit systems in Japan, and in Beijing and Shanghai, China mainland.
United States only. Sending and receiving money with Apple Pay and the Apple Cash card are services provided by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Learn more about the Terms and Conditions.
Not all Apple Watch models are compatible with student ID cards in the U.S.
Business Chat is currently in beta. In some countries, Business Chat will become available on a rolling basis.
In Japan, Apple Watch (1st generation) can't be used for rewards programs."
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.