How do I return my equipment back to Xfinity?
How to Return Your Xfinity Equipment
Whether you're moving, upgrading devices or canceling a service, we can help!
Visit our Digital Return Center at xfinity.com/returns and follow the on-screen instructions for the device you'd like to return to us. If you don't see your device, simply follow the return options below. Even if you’ve already disconnected your account, you can still use the Digital Return Center - you just need your Xfinity ID and password.
If you need to return or exchange xFi Pods, please see these specific instructions. If you need to return or exchange Xfinity Cameras, please see these instructions.
For help moving, just tell us a bit about your move at xfinity.com/moving and we'll take care of the rest so you can move in about a minute.
To see these instructions in a different language, see:
Simple Options to Return Xfinity Equipment
Should you need to return your rented equipment, there are four ways to do so (all free of charge):
Initiate your return online and send your equipment back with a prepaid UPS shipping label
- Sign in and visit the Equipment Return page. (Note: You must have your Xfinity ID and password to process your return online. If you don't, you can head directly to a UPS Store near you).
Already submitted a return request? You can track your return at the Pending Return Status page.
- Check off the device(s) you'd like to return and select Continue. When returning your device(s), check the serial number on the device to ensure that it matches your selection.
Note: If you're returning a TV Box, you can click Identify Device, which will send a signal to that specific TV and display an on-screen message to let you know that this is the correct TV Box.
- Choose a reason for return and press Continue.
- Select a return option, follow the listed instructions, and press Confirm.
- If you’ve selected UPS Prepaid Shipping, a prepaid shipping label will be prepared for you. Click Print Shipping Label to print the label for your package.
- Put the equipment being returned into its original box, and place your UPS prepaid shipping label on the outside. Keep the top portion of the label with the tracking number included, as this will be your receipt.
- Call 1-800-PICK-UPS to schedule an at-home pickup by using the label tracking number or drop the package off anywhere that UPS shipments are accepted. Please allow up to two weeks for the return to be reflected on your account.
Stop by a local UPS Store
- Visit theupsstore.com/tools/find-a-store to find a UPS Store near you.
- You may either package the equipment yourself using a cardboard box and the prepaid UPS shipping label you printed at home, or you may bring your equipment to the store and a UPS representative will pack and ship your equipment back to us.
- If a UPS Store representative packages the equipment for you, you'll receive a physical receipt with your tracking number so that you can track the progress of your return atxfinity.com/returns or onUPS.com. Otherwise, you may reference the tracking number on the return label to monitor your package. Please allow up to two weeks for the return to process and your account to reflect these changes.
Stay in the Know: If you have an email address on file, you'll also receive a confirmation email letting you know that the equipment was received and the date that the return was processed. Update your email address.
Visit us at an Xfinity Store or Comcast Service Center
- Find an Xfinity Store or Comcast Service Center location near you and then make an appointment by visiting xfinity.com/stores.
- Drop off your equipment at any Xfinity Store or Comcast Service Center. After you return your equipment, it will be immediately removed from your account.
- Our team at the Xfinity Store will provide you with a receipt confirming your return details.
How to Return or Exchange xFi Pods
Learn how to return your Xfinity xFi Pods for a refund or warranty replacement.
Return for Refund or Hardware Warranty Replacement
To initiate a return for refund or hardware warranty replacement, visit Xfinity.com/xfi-pods-return-form. Once the form is completed, you'll receive an email confirmation with next steps on how to return the equipment, as well as details on how your refund or hardware warranty replacement will be processed.
Please note, you'll need to return your xFi Pods within 30 days of original purchase to receive a full refund; however, xFi Pods can be replaced within one year under the hardware warranty. Older Pods can't be exchanged for the new model (2nd Generation). Learn more about the limited warranty for Xfinity xFi Pods.