ANSWERED: How to Pay Your Bill Using Apple Pay?
You can now pay your bill online using Apple Pay in the Safari web browser with a compatible Apple device. To use Apple Pay, you must first add a credit or debit card to your Apple Wallet.
To learn about device compatibility and how to set up and use Apple Pay, visit http://www.apple.com/apple-pay/.
How To Pay Your Bill Using Apple Pay
- Go to https://customer.xfinity.com/#/billing/payment in the Safari web browser using an Apple Pay compatible device. Sign in to your account using your Xfinity ID and password.
- On the bill pay page, choose your payment amount from either the full current balance due or another amount. (Note: You can't schedule a payment in advance using Apple Pay, so make sure to pick today’s date as the Payment Date.)
- Under Payment Method, select Apple Pay. Click Continue.
- Review your Apple Pay card and billing and contact information. Touch your finger on the home button to Pay with Touch ID.
- A confirmation message will appear.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.