XfinityJessie's profile

Administrator

• 

4.9K Messages

Thu, May 16, 2019 2:00 PM

Closed

ANSWERED: How to make a payment to your Comcast account.

Question

How can I make/modify my Comcast payment?

Answer

Comcast provides a number of quick and easy one-time and recurring payment options. Check out the video to learn more about Xfinity My Account, Paperless Billing, automatic bill pay and more!

How To Make a Payment

There are many convenient ways to pay your Xfinity bill.

My Account

Regardless of the current status of the services at your address, Xfinity My Account is where you view/pay your bill and manage your account. There are a few ways to access it:

Interested in paying online, but want a walk-through? No problem.

Other Ways To Pay

• Call us at 1-800-xfinity and follow the automated prompts.
  • Mail us a check using the insert included in your Xfinity bill.
  • Visit an Xfinity Store to pay in person or use one of our Xfinity Self-Service Kiosks.
    • Xfinity Self-Service Kiosks are located inside all Xfinity Stores. Check our Find an Xfinity Store locator first to find your closest store, the hours of operation and if it’s currently open.
  • Visit a Western Union Quick Collect location.

If your account is active, you can confirm your payment has gone through successfully by opting to receive a payment confirmation alert in My Account, regardless of which payment option you used.

You may also visit One Time Payment (xfinity.com) for our payment terms of service.

Additional Resources 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/setting-up-auto-payments

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here