ANSWERED: How to make a payment to your Comcast account.
How can I make/modify my Comcast payment?
You can pay your bill using the self-service options provided below:
- Comcast automated phone system
- Xfinity.com/myaccount on your desktop
- Xfinity.com/myaccount on your mobile device
- Xfinity My Account app on your mobile device
**Note**: The above options are all free of charge. Processing through a live agent will incur charges.
Pay Your Bill with the Xfinity My Account App
To make a payment:
- Select Billing from the home screen.
- Select Pay Now.
- Select the payment amount and the date you wish to pay.
Please note that if your account is currently delinquent, you will see an option to pay the specific amount needed to restore your service:
- Select a stored payment method or use a different method. If you choose Use a different payment method, go to step 5. For more information on Apple Play, refer to How to Pay Your Bill Using Apple Pay.
- Select the payment method you would like to use: Credit or debit card or Bank Account. To enter a credit or debit card, go to step 6. For a bank account, go to step 9.
- Enter your credit or debit card information with the billing address that you wish to use. To enter the card number, you can enter the card information manually or select the camera icon (step 7) and scan your card. The option to Store this card for future payments is automatically checked.
Note: Entering this information using the app will also update your Stored Payment Methods on xfinity.com/myaccount. If your credit or debit card is about to expire, we will send you an email reminding you to update your payment method.
- Select the Camera icon, which will open your camera, and align the card so that it's inside the framed border. Once your card is framed, the picture will be taken automatically.
- The card number and expiration date will be populated based on your picture scan. Verify that this information is correct, enter the CVV number from the back of your card and click Done.
- If adding a bank account, select Checking or Savings. Enter the Account holder's name, Routing number and Account number.
- If you need assistance with the routing or account number, select the Help icon next to that item.
- If you wish to have your payment information stored, select Store this account for future use, then select Next. Note that when you use the app again, you will have the option to choose a stored payment method, or add a new one.
- **Note**: This will also be saved for payments on xfinity.com/myaccount.
- Verify the amount that you wish to pay. Click Submit.
- If you attempt to make a duplicate payment, the following message will appear: "Unable to Process Payment. It looks like you are attempting to make a duplicate payment. You have to wait 24 hours before making another payment of the same amount using the same payment method." Tap OK to confirm.
**Note**: If you’d like to make two payments of the same amount on the same day, you can do so as long as you use different payment methods for each. Otherwise, your second payment will be rejected as a duplicate.
- Once your payment is successfully processed, you will receive a confirmation.
Make a One-Time Payment Using Your Mobile Device
To set up a one-time payment on your mobile device:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and type www.xfinity.com/m or customer.xfinity.com/m.
- Tap My Account.
- Tap Pay your bill.
- You will be presented with two options to pay your bill:
- Pay using My Account: Make a payment by logging in with your Xfinity username and password.
- Pay using account number: This feature allows you to pay with only your Comcast account number and payment information.
- If you wish to sign in, tap Pay using My Account and proceed to Step 10.
- If you wish to pay without signing in, tap Pay using account number.
- You will be prompted to either take a picture of the payment coupon that came with your statement to determine your account number, or to enter your account number manually.
- You will then be prompted to enter the last four digits of the telephone number associated with your account.
- Tap Continue. After completing these steps, proceed to Step 12.
- Enter your Xfinity username and password.
- Once you have logged in, you must accept the Terms and Conditions.
- The screen will show your account balance, with the option to view your bill. Tap Make a payment.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and tap Continue.
- Select your payment method and tap Continue.
- Based on the method you have chosen, enter your payment information and tap Continue.
Note: For card payments, you will also be asked for the three-digit Card Verification Value (CVV) that appears on the back of your credit card. (The CVV on American Express-branded cards has four digits and appears on the front.)
- Review your payment information and tap Submit.
- A payment verification screen will display.
Note: If you make two payments of the same amount on the same day, you will need to use two different payment methods to ensure that the second payment is not rejected as a duplicate.
Chat With Us to Make a Payment
To make payments with an eChat agent:
- Access chat on My Account at: https://support.xfinity.com/chat.
- Navigate to Account and Bill.
- Choose Make a Payment from the Account and Bill menu.
- The chat agent will then validate your account and walk you through the payment process.
Payments may be made by:
- Bank account
- Credit or debit card
Pay Your Bill Using Comcast's Automated Phone System
Information Required to Pay Via the Automated Phone System
- Billing account number
- Home phone number (phone number associated with the account)
If using credit/debit:
- Credit/debit card number
- Expiration date
- Card validation value (CVV): The CVV is located on the front of American Express cards (four digits) and on the back of all other cards (three digits).
If using checking/savings account:
- Checking or savings account number
- Bank routing number (9 digits)
Steps for Payment via the Automated Phone System
- Call 1-800-xfinity (1-800-934-6489).
- Select prompt #2 for Billing and Payments.
- Follow prompts to pay your bill.
**Note**: You can also use this system to enroll in automatic payments to avoid missing your bill's due date.
For additional assistance updating your payment information, follow this link.