There are many convenient ways to pay your Xfinity bill.
Regardless of the current status of the services at your address, Xfinity My Account is where you view/pay your bill and manage your account. There are a few ways to access it:
- My Account online at xfinity.com/myaccount.
- The Xfinity My Account app for mobile devices.
- Say “Pay my bill” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to open the My Account and pay.
Interested in paying online, but want a walk-through? No problem.
- Use our Xfinity Assistant.
- Note: Go to the Billing questions, then click Make a payment.
Other Ways To Pay
- Call us at 1-800-xfinity and follow the automated prompts.
- Mail us a check using the insert included in your Xfinity bill.
- Visit an Xfinity Store to pay in person or use one of our Xfinity Self-Service Kiosks.
- Xfinity Self-Service Kiosks are located inside all Xfinity Stores. Check our Find an Xfinity Store locator first to find your closest store, the hours of operation and if it’s currently open.
- Visit a Western Union Quick Collect location.
If your account is active, you can confirm your payment has gone through successfully by opting to receive a payment confirmation alert in My Account, regardless of which payment option you used.
You may also visit One Time Payment (xfinity.com) for our payment terms of service.