Xfinity Support's profile

Official Employee

• 

60 Messages

Thursday, May 16th, 2019 2:00 PM

Closed

ANSWERED: How to make a payment to your Comcast account.

Question

How can I make/modify my Comcast payment?

Answer

There are many convenient ways to pay your Xfinity bill.

Regardless of the status of the services at your address, you can sign in to your Xfinity account to view and pay your bill online.

You can also chat with Xfinity Assistant or use the Xfinity app for mobile devices, which now accepts Apple Pay.

Other ways to pay

• Say “Pay my bill” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to open your account and pay on Xfinity X1.
  • Call us at 1-800-xfinity and follow the automated prompts to pay using an American Express, Discover, Mastercard or Visa credit or debit card or an ACH transfer from a valid savings or checking account with a U.S. bank.
  • Mail us a check drawn on a valid U.S. bank account or a cashier’s check issued by a valid U.S. bank.
    • Please use the insert included in your Xfinity bill. Never mail cash.
  • Visit an Xfinity Retail Store to pay using one of our Xfinity Self-Service Kiosks, which accept the payment methods listed above, plus cash and traveler’s checks.
  • Visit a Western Union Quick Collect location to pay by money order.

These are the only payment methods we accept. We don’t accept any other payment methods.

If your account is active, you can confirm your payment has gone through successfully by opting to receive a payment confirmation alert in your account, regardless of which payment option you used.

For our payment terms of service, visit Payment Terms & Conditions.

Additional information

Visit our Online Support Center to find common solutions and self-help options, troubleshoot or manage your account and more.

The easiest way to manage and troubleshoot your Xfinity experience is with the Xfinity app! Download it for free from Google Play or the App Store, or text "APP" to 266278.

Additional Resources 

How to Make a One-Time Payment On the Xfinity My Account Mobile Site

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here