Xfinity Support's profile

Official Employee

• 

63 Messages

Thursday, May 16th, 2019 2:00 PM

Closed

ANSWERED: How to lower your Comcast bill?

Question

Can you please help me lower my bill? I am a current customer and there does not appear to be any "deals" available for current customers. 

Answer

***Created by our Community Users***

Regarding promotional discounted offers, Comcast offers what they call "Promo Pricing" for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years for new customers depending upon the offer. Most of the time these promotions require a minimum term agreement of 1 or 2 years. After the promo pricing period is over, the price does go to their "everyday pricing" or regular rate. This works similar to most cell phone providers or other companies trying to entice new customers to switch to their services. 

Unfortunately, there is usually little chance of getting one of those exact same discounts again once the promo pricing period is over. This can be because of your customer status (existing vs. new) or the previous discount/package is no longer available. However, if you add, remove, or modify your services you could make yourself eligible for new promo pricing again.  

You can always see what packages and pricing are available to you in your area by going here:  https://www.xfinity.com/learn/offers

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here