ANSWERED: How to Login to Your Xfinity Account?
With your Xfinity account, you can manage your payments, customize your WiFi network name and password, troubleshoot your devices and get personalized help whenever you need it.
To sign in, use your Xfinity ID (email, mobile, username) on the Xfinity app or in your account. You can also say “my account” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to see it on your X1 TV Box.
Trying to access your Xfinity Email account instead? Sign in to your Xfinity Email.
What can you do in your account?
When signed in to your account, you can:
- View and pay your bill.
- Set up automatic payments and paperless billing.
- Get personalized help whenever you need it.
- View and manage appointments.
- Customize your WiFi name and password.
- Pair your remote.
- Check for outages.
- Troubleshoot your devices.
- Find your nearest Xfinity Retail Store.
Sign in on your mobile device
Using the Xfinity app is the easiest way to manage your Xfinity services.
- Download the Xfinity app (download for Apple or Android).
- Open the app and sign in with your Xfinity ID and password.
- Use the app to pay bills, troubleshoot services, and change account settings.
Sign in online
You can sign in to your account online using any supported web browser on your PC or Mac. Once you enter your Xfinity ID and password, you'll be securely connected to all your account information.
Sign in on your X1 TV Box
You can access your account information and pay your bill through your X1 TV Box.
- If your X1 TV Box is voice-enabled, press and hold the microphone button on your Voice Remote and say, "my account."
- Navigate the portal using the arrow keys on the remote control.
- Alternatively, press xfinity on your remote control and select Settings, then My Account.
- Some account features may not be available on all X1 TV Boxes.
- For additional help on X1, press the A button on your remote.
This article is available in the following languages:
**Note from our Community**: During the process of moving your services you will be issued a new account number. You will need to set up a new Xfinity online account with that new account number. While they can move email addresses from one account to the new account, you will not have access to the My Account page if your login profile is still associated with the old account.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.