Xfinity Support's profile

Official Employee

• 

64 Messages

Friday, August 11th, 2017 11:00 AM

Closed

ANSWERED: How to get help with your Xfinity Visa Card rebate

***Created by our Community Experts***

If you are eligible for a rewards card, check the status here: https://xfinityincentivetracker.com/

Use your account number, it will show a time line that tells you how close you are to receiving your rebate.

If for some reason the on-line reward center indicates you are not eligible for a rebate, call 800-526-3268.  

If you still get no joy, post a message in the Customer Service forums and an employee will help you.

Please keep in mind if you are qualified for a Visa gift card, you must:

• Have all three services installed within 30 days of order date
  • Accept the 24-month agreement
  • Maintain minimum level of services with no outstanding balances for at least 90 days from service installation (No upgrading or downgrading services)
  • Also, account must be in good payment standing   (NO LATE PAYMENTS)

Once these requirements are met, you are fully qualified for the gift card. Your Visa gift card will be processed within sixteen (16) weeks from your completed Triple Play installation. After it’s processed, it can take an additional eight (8) weeks to be mailed. You can expect to receive the card within 20-24 weeks of installation.

[Last update 11/11/15 by nerdburg]

FAQs

After signing up for certain promotional offers, here's how to locate your eligibility for a Visa Prepaid card.

Where do I check the status of my prepaid card?

You can check the status of your prepaid card through the Xfinity Incentive Tracker at xfinityincentivetracker.com.

Prepaid card status is not displayed in your account or the Xfinity app.

When can I check the status of my prepaid card?

For Xfinity residential services, you can check the status of your prepaid card once your services are activated.

If you expect to receive a prepaid card as part of an Xfinity Mobile bring your own device (BYOD) promotional offer, you can check the status of your prepaid card about one week after activation of all required services.

After you receive the email from Assurant, it could take up to eight weeks for the status of your prepaid card to appear in the Xfinity Incentive Tracker.

What information do I need to check the status of my prepaid card in the Xfinity Incentive Tracker?

To access the Xfinity Incentive Tracker, you'll need to enter your home or mobile phone number and billing ZIP code, or your cable account number as it appears on your Xfinity bill.

What do the different status messages in the Xfinity Incentive Tracker mean?

If the promotional offer has a 90-day qualifying period, you’ll see a Pending Fulfillment Eligibility status during that time. This usually applies to BYOD offers.

If you meet all the eligibility requirements for a prepaid card, you'll see a Qualified status.

When your prepaid card ships, you'll see a Shipped status.

Will I be notified when my card is shipped?

An email will be sent to the email address associated with your cable account when your card is processing. The email will provide the card amount and the address where the card will be shipped.

Does my prepaid card expire?

Prepaid cards expire 180 days from the date they are issued. There will be an expiration date printed on your card.

What should I do if I think I'm eligible for a prepaid card but don't see anything in the Xfinity Incentive Tracker?

If you aren't seeing your information in the Xfinity Incentive Tracker, contact us through chat and we'll look into it for you. Please remember, the amount of time it takes for your information to appear varies based on the type and terms of the specific promotional offer.

Visa Prepaid cards are issued by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.

Additional Resources

https://xfinityincentivetracker.com/

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/faqs-visa-prepaid-card-offers

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here