ANSWERED: How to Report a Website Blocked by Xfinity xFi Advanced Security
Xfinity xFi Advanced Security blocks websites that are determined to be potentially dangerous. These sites may contain malware, spyware, ransomware or viruses that can infect devices and make them vulnerable to personal data collection, blackmail or attacks on other computers and networks.
Report a website blocked by Advanced Security
If you're trying to access a website that you think is being mistakenly blocked by Advanced Security, submit a request for reassessment at spa.xfinity.com. The request will be reviewed, and an update will typically be provided within three business days.
To submit a request to have a blocked website reviewed for possible unblocking:
- Go to spa.xfinity.com.
- Select Report an issue at the bottom of the page.
- Select I can't reach a website that I want to go to from the drop-down menu. Then, click Continue.
Fill out the required fields.
- Enter the full URL for the blocked site.
- Enter your email address to receive a confirmation email.
- Add any other comments you’d like to provide.
- Click Review.
- Review your answers and click Submit.
- You'll get a confirmation email once we receive your report.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.