M

Sunday, February 25th, 2024 6:42 PM

Xfinity Voice order can never be completed.

I called a week ago to have my phone number transferred over to a new Voice service through Comcast. They said that it would be active approximately 3 to 4 business days. I called back after four business days as it had not been activated. The Xfinity customer service person said that the order had not been completed, even though it had definitely been completed so I completed it again a second time. I checked in the following day, they said again that it had still not been completed. So I completed it a third time I just called three days later to find out if it had been completed and why it wasn’t working and they said that it still not been completed. Xfinity is putting me into an in escapable loop that cannot be completed. Xfinity is putting me into an escapable loop that cannot be completed. And of course even though I have text messages with security codes for all the times I had been in contact, they HAVE NO RECORD OF ME EVER COMMUNICATING WITH THEM!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 months ago

Worst company ever....

Official Employee

• 

826 Messages

4 months ago

Hello @mattereaterlad8 I'm sorry to hear about the porting issues you're hvaing with your home phone service. I am happy to review everything to help. 
Can you please direct message me your first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further?
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here