U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 24th, 2023 4:30 PM

Closed

Voicemail

My landline phone thru xfinity voicemail indicator will not clear.  .  Shudder sound...when I go to voicemail there isn't one.    Will not clear...have spoken to xfinity voice agent and she states that everything is OK at her end.....wanted me to check again and that she would call me back in 2 minutes.......still waiting 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

2 years ago

@user_d0c6f5 Hello and good morning, and thank you for reaching out over our Xfinity forums. I am so sorry to hear about these voicemail notification issues you have been experiencing, and that no one had yet called you back regarding the issue, that would definitely be really frustrating. You have reached the right place, and I would be more than happy to assist you in getting this resolved once and for all! Anything we can do to help a valued member of our Xfinity family! To get started, are you still seeing the same voicemail notification again this morning, or has there been a change on your end since you last reached out to us here? -Christopher

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

same thing happening to me. Can't clear the flashing message waiting light

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here