U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Apr 5, 2021 10:56 PM

Voicemail

Hi, I’ve been trying to set up my voicemail box, but it’s saying that it’s not in service. 

Responses

ComcastKaitlan

Official Employee

• 

107 Messages

1 m ago

Hello, @user_58d60a! I'm sorry to hear about the voicemail box not being able to be set up. I'd like to check and make sure that Voicemail is on the account so the service is being read by your device. Is this for Mobile or a Landline phone?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
gkuyg

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

15 d ago

Same here!!! This is soooo frustrating. We have tried to call the 800 number to get help...nothing. We have physically gone to our xfinity store twice now and they thought they fixed it but it’s still not working. No caller ID either we have to wait till someone makes a call and then wait a few more minutes to actually see who called and check on call history and of course they can not leave a message. We have never had any issues with our landline till we added cable again UGH!! Thinking of going back to YouTube TV. This is our landline so we don’t use it a lot but we still get calls and not home all the time to answer them so no one can leave us a message  ugh this is frustrating 

New to the Community?

Start Here