Stegbone's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Apr 3, 2020 4:00 PM

transer of phone number

I just activated my new service and I was supposed to keep my current phone number, a number I've had for 45 years, and comcast took it away.

How do I get it back?!?!?!

Responses

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

21 d ago

Comcast are playing a very stupid game in not escalating this to high priority.  I've waited some two weeks . . . I moved 15 feet down -- new apartment, same building.  All they had to do was 'throw a cable over the window sill' -- in a manner of speaking.  I'm fed up with them -- they're threatening my well-being: phone numbers are part of my financial identity.  COMCAST: ARE YOU LISTENING?

ComcastLysaP

Official Employee

• 

77 Messages

Hi @gklajman

Thank you for reaching out through Forums! I do want to be sure I can help get everything with your services resolved. Can you please send me a Private Message so that I can dive into the account?

To start a chat with us, click the "chat" icon, and then contact Xfinity Support. Please do not try a certain name as it will not work. Only Xfinity Support will work :) When doing so, also include your full name and the full service address. I look forward to working with you soon! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here