U

Friday, March 29th, 2024 4:34 AM

Closed

The worst customer service ever.....can't say it any nicer

I recently changed my Xfinity service from a land line to a mobile device.  Xfinity mailed me a new Samsung phone.  When I went to activate the phone and transfer my number from the land line to mobile device, it failed. When I first called Xfinity for help, I was informed that my land line was no longer active and they had no record of it existing !!    I was on the phone for over an hour and transferred 3 times with no success.   I eventually had to hang up.   I called again tonight and have now been on the phone for close to 3 hours, have been transferred 6 times and still nothing.    Every time I have to give the new agent the same information that they can clearly read in the notes.     I have had both mobile and land line on a 3-way call together and they still can't figure it out.   To call this frustrating is a gross understatement.     I have absolutely ZERO faith in Xfinity.    This couldn't be a simply process that has been butchered beyond belief.  Why I can't get a single agent on the phone who can handle this problem themselves is beyond me.   [Edited: "Inflammatory"].  Its a shame my payments can't go to providing actual customer service when needed.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

7 months ago

user_47rpwe we can take a closer look at your number port and do all we can to help. Just send us a direct message, so we can pull up your account. I know this has not been an ideal experience. You can use the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." It's next to the bell icon on the right side of the page. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here