RayLee1987's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, May 7, 2019 9:00 AM

phones won't ring

For past 6 months our landline either doesn't work, or you can make an outgoing call but can't receive a call.  Caller can't leave message.

Current situation is phones work but don't ring.  Can only catch a call if we see it on the TV screen.

Have reset and checked all phones over and over during the last 6 months.  Random use and we are charged for service.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

I would like to see a reponse to this issue as I am experiencing a similar issue.  It is not all the time, very intermittent.

ComcastJoeTru

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hello RayLee1987. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first thread. I can assist with troubleshooting your receiving calls / ringer issue. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your equipment. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hi RayLee1987. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here