cherimn's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, January 3rd, 2024 12:36 AM

Closed

No dial tone

We have internet but no phone service.  I have done the troubleshooting steps numerous times.  I would like to get in touch with a technician.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 months ago

Hi there, @cherimn ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. I appreciate your patience while you waited to connect with me. I'm so sorry to hear about the service issues you are having with your Xfinity Voice. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon 
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I was able to get the situation resolved.  Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

946 Messages

Perfect. I am glad you were able to get this resolved. Have a good rest of your day!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

We have internet but no phone service.  I have done the troubleshooting steps numerous times.  This has been going on now for at least 8 months.  

Official Employee

• 

252 Messages

@user_56wtmc Could you please send our team a direct message. Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here