U

Monday, July 29th, 2024 4:58 PM

no dial tone on landline.

I've done all the troubleshooting.  I've restarted my modem.  Still no dial tone on the landline.  Finding it impossible to speak to a live agent or schedule a service appointment!!!  This service is rock bottom and terrible!

Official Employee

• 

730 Messages

2 months ago

Hey there, user_i7dx9b! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums! I am sorry to hear about the troubles with your landline, are you still experiencing no dial tone? 

3 Messages

Yes.  Still no dial tone.  This level of service is inexcusable.  Am researching an alternative provider.

Official Employee

• 

730 Messages

I am very sorry to hear about the experience with the dial tone, and it certainly is not what we want for our customers. I would be happy to fully dive into the account and ensure you have access back. Can you please send us a DM to get started? 

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Since you've gone completely dark, I take it you've given up on addressing this lack of service.  I guess it's time to change our provider.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

user_i7dx9b, We are still here. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 

• Press Enter to send your message 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here