U

Monday, March 18th, 2024 2:00 PM

my phone number still isn't changed

I had to cancel my mother's comcast services after my dad died because she moved in with me. Her services were disconnected on 3/1/24. I was told to call on 3/2/24 to have her phone number transferred to my house (replacing my current phone number). I was told it would take effect within 24-72 hours. I've now called 7 different times to correct this issue as it still hasn't been fixed. My last call was Friday 3/15 (for the 7th time after I was told it was all set 6 times before). It was supposed to be done by today and its still not done. Also the agent told me that she was going to have a supervisor call me back Friday to discuss why this has happened and he never called. Also the agent told me that she was going to call me the next day and that never happened either. I've been told that its all set so many times that I don't see the point in calling again for nothing to be fixed. What can I do to correct this issue.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

6 months ago

@user_qj53gj Welcome to our Xfinity community forum! Thank you for reaching out so we can assist with porting your mother's phone number to your account. Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here