catcap's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, February 4th, 2020 5:00 PM

Closed

Line in use

I have not been able to use my phone for nearly a year.  All my calls go directly to voicemail.  No ringing, no message on the tv - nothing.  The phone window states:  "line in use"  Finally I purchased new phones because I figured they were broken but I still get "line in use"

While I was working it never bothered me enough to go through the hassel of calling comcast because Im sick of the run arounds, but now that I am retired and at home all day it bugs me that I pay so darn much for nothng.

Plus I pay extra for faster inernet and at 3AM when I am watching tv and no one else in the house is awake or online, I get a message "the internet is too slow to stream this movie" ?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I have this same problem.  Looks like they aren’t interested in solving.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I started getting the "line in use" a week ago.   Comcast no help in resolving.  It started when I changed my plan some .  I didn't change much, and I certainly didn't change the land line.  I only use my cell phone when I'm away from home. I wasn't able to get voice mails anymore, and I also was paying for faster internet.    Ugh!!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here