fishnfun's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, July 15th, 2023 12:30 AM

Closed

Land line problem

Problem started with people not hearing when I called on my land line. After live agent chat three times to try a get a resolution to the problem it has gotten worse. Cannot call out now. Help!

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Well finally got fixed. Tech did not understand what our problem was, which added considerably to time spent here. Still a frustrating experience, but finally accomplished.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

We are glad to hear the issue is resolved @fishnfun, and apologize for the frustrating experience. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns our team can help with. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Good evening @fishnfun and thank you for posting on our Community forums. We're sorry to hear about your land line issues and would be happy to help further. May I ask what troubleshooting steps you have tried so far? May I also confirm if you currently have a dial tone? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for responding. We do have a dial tone and can receive calls, Can't dial out as the dial tone stays on. Xfinity live agent did something that ended up losing connection with agent, twice with 2 agents. After losing connection never heard another word from agents. Another had me reboot the modem but it didn't fix the issue. Technician is coming tomorrow so hopefully they can fix the problem.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for the additional information @fishnfun, and I'm glad to hear that you have a technician coming out tomorrow to help get your voice concerns resolved, I'm confident our tech will be able to take care of it. We'll follow up with you tomorrow though to check in and see how the appointment went as we want to ensure this gets fixed. Please let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I have NO landline service!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@marie1351 Thank you for reaching out about this issue. I know how important a landline can be to those who have it and would be happy to troubleshoot this issue with you. To get started, please send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here