fdm2000's profile

Contributor

• 

96 Messages

Sunday, June 4th, 2023 2:47 PM

Closed

help with emptying full voice mail box

A Comcast repr suggested a method for emptying a full voice mail box but her instructions were unsuccessful. need help friends and family keep getting message that mail box is full. Someone please help

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @fdm2000. We appreciate you reaching our team on Forums. Are you experiencing issues with your mobile or landline voicemail?

Contributor

• 

96 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks Gabby - the full voice mail mail box is on my landline - a previous request for instructions resulted in a response by another employee but her instructions did not work (unable to make selections she described). Hopefully you can help as callers keep getting mail box full call cannot be completed

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

Have you tried pressing 77 to delete a message while it is playing? (Press 9 to save any messages you don't want to delete.)

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

96 Messages

I have no way of accessing incoming voice mail messages since the mail box is full. Is there a way to get into the mail box to see the listed voice mails in the full mail box? If so how do I delete these voice mails to enable reuse/restore of the voice mail feature?

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

The box being full definitely shouldn't be blocking you from accessing it. Are you using these steps?: 

From Your Home Phone
1. Dial *99 or your home telephone number.
2. When your personal greeting starts, press #.
3. Enter your passcode when prompted.

You can also access voicemail online by signing in to Xfinity Voice here with your username and password. 

Contributor

• 

96 Messages

Thanks Cassandra - I was able to delete voice mail messages and it now appears that voice mail is fully functional

Problem Solver

• 

908 Messages

Great news! Thank you for the update, and we are glad to hear everything is working as it should now. If anything comes up in the future, please feel welcome to begin a new post on our Xfinity Community Forums. Our Experts and official employees are here 24/7 for your convenience!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here