user_30tw64's profile

Contributor

• 

28 Messages

Friday, September 6th, 2024 5:10 PM

Changing landline number?

Chatted with someone 2 days ago trying to change my landline phone number, suddenly we get spam calls ALL day long. It’s becoming far too annoying. I NEVER received a call back. 

2 Messages

8 days ago

We are trying to do the same thing.  Our number has been plastered all over the internet and we want to change it, but having trouble finding out how to do that and we have been on hold for customer service for a while now hoping to speak to someone.

2 Messages

Customer service finally came through and the customer service person was able to make the change. 800-xfinity

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

needhelpfl1970, We are so glad you were able to get this taken care of, and appreciate you updating things here on Forums. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

8 days ago

user_30tw64 Thanks for reaching out to us here for help with changing the home landline number or complete the first request if needed. You have come to the right place to get the help you need. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here