Crooked_path's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

Wednesday, April 19th, 2023 2:52 PM

Closed

Cannot access/manage second phone landline when logged into account

I have 2 Comcast landlines (no mobile lines) and I cannot access the second line to manage, view call history, etc. while using the Xfinity app or logged into the website. I used to be able to switch between both phone numbers to view or manage calls and voice mails, but no more. I've spoken with Comcast reps several times and mostly they transfer me between departments without a resolution. All the reps agree that I have 2 phone lines, however they cannot offer a solution about online access to both. I am paying for full features of 2 phone lines and expect to be able see both when logged into my account.

Problem Solver

• 

311 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @Crooked_path we apologize for the issues you've encountered with the management of the second phone line.

Are you able to see the second line on the Xfinity App, or is the second line not viewable on your end?

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

@XfinityFelicia​ - after a week of searching, I used the TV remote to check the Xfinity TV settings and found an old secondary email user name was now the primary account. Logging with that email showed both phones. So somehow the original primary user name lost some permissions to access things like my phone account. Why is a mystery.
I contacted the Comcast again and corrected the primary account. I want to delete or deactivate the secondary email, but it supposed to be unused for a period of time.  Comcast continues to send routine emails to it, so it may never get deactivated.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here