U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, May 17th, 2021 6:18 PM

Closed

Cancel Xfinity Voice

I purchased Xfinity voice for an at home job, but I no longer need it. I tried to cancel it myself, but I could not figure it out. I want to keep my internet service, but I just no longer need the Xfinity voice aspect. 

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

3 years ago

Hi user_ddea1f. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can assist with reviewing your account and the options available to downgrade. So we can help you, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I, too, want to cancel. 30 minutes so far with lots of offers for more service, but I am looking to remove the service.

There is no icon for chat in my right hand corner, no pencil and paper icon. Please help.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

Hello user_53599e. Thanks for commenting on another user's thread in our Forum. If you'd like official employee assistance with your account, please create your own, new post submission and we will reach out to support you with further instructions. Thank you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here