U

Monday, October 9th, 2023 1:34 AM

Closed

Calls to my home phone Recieve message after first couple rings that says "The Text message subscriber you are trying to reach is not ..."

Callers to my home phone (Land Line) Receive a message after the first couple rings that says "The Text message subscriber you are trying to reach is not available. Please leave your message after the tone"

I only hear 1 Ring and if I pick up immediately there is dead air. Nothing. No one is on the line.

in addition, the Call logs register the phone calls to my number as having been answered nd then reflect on the same time-stamp a call to

Amarillo Texas [Edited: "Personal Information"] The log says it was placed and shows the exact Time, date,

and duration on many of these incoming calls as if calling my number auto executes this Amarillo number being called. I have looked up that number and it supposedly belongs to a Motel 6 in Amarillo TX. This has now been going on for weeks. 

However.. I can make phone calls out

[Image Removed: "Personal Information"]

2 Messages

11 months ago

Okay so I went into settings and found this  Amarillo Texas phone number in the call forwarding options. We do not know anyone in Amarilo texas........ So I deleted the Number [Edited: "Personal Information"] that some how erroneously was entered into the call forwarding  section of my settings and am now changing my password

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_vgrnlt, that's a pretty situation you have with your landline, but let's get this taken care of for you. Did that call forwarding change make a different at all? If not, are all inbound calls being impacted? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here