KimmieV's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Monday, September 18th, 2023 7:44 PM

Closed

Calls drop after 30 minutes

I only have from Xfinity/Comcast is phone & internet service.  Over the past 2 weeks, when on an incoming call, after 30 minutes, the call drops off.  I was not have trouble before.  Contacted CS, they were no help.  What is going on, how do I fix it?  Already tried restarting the modem.

Official Employee

• 

389 Messages

10 months ago

Good afternoon! Is this happening for all incoming calls?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Yes, this happens on all incoming calls.

Official Employee

• 

389 Messages

Thank you for confirming KimmieV. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

8 months ago

Did Xfinity solve this problem?  I have the same issue.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

@user_qzlfkd  As we wait for the OP to reply, I'll be glad to jump in and assist on my end. You can post additional information here regarding your specific situation, and we will do all we can to help. You can also create your own post if you want to outline your situation in detail there as well. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here