Nmhuffman16's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 4:00 PM

Business phone line port to Residential

Comcast is the most worthless company I have ever dealt with in my entire life! I created a residential account so that I could have TV in my home because they don't do TV with a business account. In this process I have had 3 residential accounts created 4 technicians to my house which only 1 set up my residential finally and I dont even know how many people on the phone through the multiple transfers to people that don't know what they are doing!! MY BUSINESS LINES NEED PORTED TO MY RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT. 10 people tell me I have to wait till my business account completely disconnects which business future dated for a month after I signed the paper so yesterday it disconnects and I was supposed to have a call back from a rep. Guess what NO CALL BACK!! Go figure so call in tonight and 3 people later the rep tells me nope you have to port your numbers before they disconnect and sorry I can't help you bc that dept is closed. Well comcast you better get my business numbers to my residential account or there will be lawyers involved!

Responses

No Responses!

New to the Community?

Start Here