TimSlattery's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jan 1, 2021 5:00 PM

xfinity connect voicemail doesn't work

I cannot access my voicemail via Xfinity connect, either the app or the website. It tells me that I need to subscribe to Xfinity Voice, which I already do.

Responses

ComcastMichael

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

5 m ago

Greetings, @TimSlattery! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with trying to access your voicemail. This is certainly not the experience we want for you! I would like to have a further look at what could be the issue. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

To Comcast Michael: I logged out of the app (it said I was logged in as Timothy Slattery), then logged back in. On the logon page, it displayed my phone number as my user ID. Now it works. I have no clue why it was logged on as an apparently nonexistent user.
I'm responding this way because your instructions for PM didn't work. Tapping your name brought up your profile page, but there was nothing on the right. Anyway, the app is working now. Thanks for the reply.

New to the Community?

Start Here