U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, June 13th, 2023 8:19 AM

Closed

Voicemail is not enabled for this number

I have Xfinity Voice home phone service.  It was a new activation three days ago.  My voicemail service works on my home phone.  However, I am not able to access voicemail settings or listen to voicemail messages online thru Xfinity Connect website.  When I click "Voice" online it states, Voicemail is not enabled for this number. 

Recognized Contributor

• 

238 Messages

1 year ago

@user_30a5ae thanks for posting in the Xfinity forums are great community is here to help with your voicemail issues. Are you still having the problem with the voicemail through the website? 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityDannyB​ Its working now.  Thank you

Official Employee

• 

368 Messages

Happy to help, we’re here over social media 24/7 if you need anything now or in the future!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_30a5ae​ 

how did you fix it? I have the same identical issue.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @Boeing_driver until @user_30a5ae provides an answer have you performed the initial setup for voicemail? For the initial setup of voicemail, follow the appropriate steps:

1. The setup call needs to be made from your home phone.
  2. Dial *99 or enter the Xfinity Voice number.
  3. Follow the recorded prompts to create a password and record a personalized greeting.

Note: If you receive a message that says, "You must do your initial setup from your home phone. Please hang up and dial from your home phone," you may have per-line blocking enabled for your service. To correct this, dial *82, then your 10-digit Xfinity Voice number, and continue setting up your voicemail as normal.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here