Tanks18249's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, November 5th, 2023 2:31 PM

Closed

Turn off voicemail

I simply never check for voicemails on my home phone and would like to turn off this feature. How can I do this?

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

11 months ago

Thank you for reaching out @Tanks18249 That is a great question. We would need to remove that feature from our end. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

10 months ago

@Tanks18249 We want to thank you for reaching out on the Community Forum for support to remove the Xfinity Voicemail feature. We are glad we were able to resolve your issue. Never hesitate to create another public post for any of your future account and service needs! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

Let your voicemail fill up. 

1 Message

I do not understand why xfinity makes it sooo difficult to disable the voice mail. Looks very suspicious, besides the obvious ANNOYANCE.

I recommend calling the voice phone number at 1800 - nine three four - 6489; at that department they can directly help you.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello, @user_a09thn. Thanks for your comment. Are you interested in removing the voicemail service as well? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here