Skip517's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024 2:39 AM

Service was chnaged and a strange phone number was added to my account

Had a new plan put in place with no changes but now phone service does not work and cannot access my normal number. When I eenter *99 to access VM is gives me a number not mine

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

25 days ago

Skip517 Oh no, that's pretty odd, and I'd be pretty alarmed if I were in your shoes, so I get why you're reaching out. Let's take a deeper look into this together. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Regular Visitor

• 

11 Messages

@XfinityMarcos​ issue was resolved by support in Phillipines but took another hour but they did give me a whole $5.53 credit for my troubles ;-(

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Skip517, I'm glad our teammates through a different platform were able to get you the answers you needed, and get you taken care of. If you'd like, I can review your account and confirm the credit. Just send me a DM with the instructions mentioned previously. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here