Smcaudle's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sat, Sep 28, 2019 10:00 AM

Phone will not accept collect calls?

Can we not accept collect phone calls with xfinity land line services??????

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

ComcastBecker

Official Employee

• 

406 Messages

2 y ago

Smcaudle -

In most areas, Collect Calls are blocked by default with Xfinity Voice to avoid any unexpected charges.

If you do want to the ability to recieve Collect Calls, please contact us or Private Message me and we can have that block removed.

Note that if you are attempting to receive a Collect Call from a correctional facility, you'll need to contact that facility for more information first.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

I want to be able to receive collect calls from an image facility

Official Employee

• 

159 Messages

Good morning @user_f33288 and thank you for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our Forums!

In most areas, Collect Calls are generally blocked by default with Xfinity Voice to avoid any unexpected charges.

If you do want to the ability to receive Collect Calls, please contact us or Private Message us by accessing the chat icon on the top right corner and we can have that block removed.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here