U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, July 6th, 2023 8:00 PM

Closed

How to file a formal complaint

Hello.  Can someone please tell me how to file a formal complaint against Xfinity?  I have add the same landline number for over 15 years.  The number is used for business purposes.  I have been a loyal Xfinity customer for over 20 years and all I'm asking for is help.  I moved to a different city last year and received a new number WITHOUT notifying me of this change.  NOW all of my personal and non profit work for women is being impacted.  All I want is for someone to try to get me the OLD number WITHOUT requiring me to purchase NEW mobile services. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_9b8949, I can only imagine how upsetting it was when you first realized your number was different. I've had my personal number for 10+years, so I know what it's like when you value that continuity, especially when you're doing important work like a non-profit. There is a possibility that your previous number won't be able to be added back, and I realize that's no the information you want to hear, but I want to be transparent. Depending on your move, your previous number may have been ineligible to transfer with you due to the location. Or, if the number was changed in error, that number would have gone back into the pool of available numbers and assigned to a new customer. Either way, I'd love to help you, and do all I can. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here