U

Monday, August 12th, 2024 7:41 PM

Home phone text forwarding please

I have my Xfinity home phone in 603 set to forward to my FIOS 617 cell phone.   This is a VERY helpful feature in dealing with local (603) suppliers.  Yet if/when they text me as part of a service call, I do not get it.  PLEASE Comcast PM/engineering enable text forwarding as well as voice forwarding.  It would make the VALUE your home customers rec'v much higher.   It feels like home phone service is a inferior product to cell these days.  :-(

Keep in mind texting between suppliers & customers is assumed these days, unlike 20 years ago when it was not.  Worse texts go into a black hole making suppliers unaware that the number they messaged to is NEVER reachable by text.  Help - please!   Thanks

Official Employee

• 

510 Messages

2 months ago

Good afternoon @@user_WPIeng87. Thank you for taking the time to post your feature request. It's definitely one I've seen before and will pass it along to our home phone team for review. Please let us know if you need anything else today. 

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

2 months ago

The concern is not "Home Security Devices And Equipment" help related................. Topic moved here to the Xfinity Voice help section for assistance. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here