carol32353's profile

Contributor

• 

177 Messages

Wed, May 4, 2022 4:53 PM

home phone not sending email transcripts

my home line isnt sending me email transcripts to email anymore even though i have this feature on in my voice settings. can you tell me why.  tjanks.

XfinityNico

Official Employee

• 

370 Messages

3 m ago

Hello @carol32353, thanks for reaching out for help on our forums! Have you already tried turning this feature off then back on to see if the problem resolved/?

carol32353

Contributor

• 

177 Messages

3 m ago

I had to shut off home phone answering machine and go back to Comcast answering service.  It was working with my home line answering machine but all of a sudden stopped.  I also rebooted my box.  I don’t see why it stopped working the other way.   Maybe box reboot did it, who knows but it’s now sending readable transcripts again to my email.  If I turn back to home phone answering machine it still doesn’t work.  

XfinityNico

Official Employee

• 

370 Messages

That's very odd but sounds about right that it is definitely working with our answering service. Have you tried a different email as well for the transcript with your answering service. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
carol32353

Contributor

• 

177 Messages

Yes I have.  Thanks for your help.

XfinityNico

Official Employee

• 

370 Messages

You're welcome! Never hesitate to create another public post for any of your future account and service needs!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here