U

Friday, May 31st, 2024 4:10 PM

Closed

get rid of "Voicemail msg. via phone co." on my home phone screen

get rid of "Voicemail msg. via phone co." on my home phone screen.

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

4 months ago

Gotcha! It sounds like one of those teams you were working with was finally able to get things synced up on the backend to get it all squared away!

This comment was created from this reply

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

4 months ago

Hello, user_c4b93u! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! Can you please elaborate more on what you are trying to have removed? Is this on an Xfinity Mobile phone?

7 Messages

this is on the landline phone

7 Messages

I've had voice mail turned off  - still see the voice mail indicator message and dial tone indicator is on and light flashes - does not go away!

7 Messages

it appears to have resolved.

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

Awesome. I was going to have you reboot the handset, but it sounds like it finally went away! Was there anything you did or did it just go away on its own?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

7 Messages

not sure what happened but I've been working with various support from xfinity for days now.

7 Messages

4 months ago

mark all voice mails as heard works sometimes on the internet voice mail and sometimes gets this error:

Sorry!

An error occurred while processing this request. Please sign out and try again later.

Turn off the voicemail indicator light on your phone

Mark all voicemails as heard

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

Gotcha! It sounds like one of those teams you were working with was finally able to get things synced up on the backend to get it all squared away!

This reply has been converted into a comment
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here